Labels

Popular Posts

Friday, September 16, 2011

De Puniet: “The bike is working like it should”


It was a challenging day for Aragon’s technicians, who had to grapple with a blackout in the afternoon that ultimately caused the cancellation of the premier class’ second free-practice session. In the morning session, Randy De Puniet registered the sixth-best time and was first among all the Ducatis. Loris Capirossi finished with the 17th-best time in his first outing at the Motorland circuit.

Randy De Puniet:
“It’s a shame that we couldn’t go on track in the afternoon, as the morning session went very well. For a long time I’ve looked for such a good feeling with the bike; it’s strange, considering how differently things went at Misano. I’m satisfied. The bike is working like it should, and I want to repeat my performance tomorrow and Sunday.”

Loris Capirossi:
“It’s my first time at this circuit, and I must say that the track is beautiful, but difficult. This morning I tried to ride as much as possible, and unfortunately, this afternoon we were stuck in the garage. I’m optimistic anyway. The time that I did this morning shouldn’t be considered because I was trying to understand the track. I’m sure that I’ll go better tomorrow.”

Pramac Racing Team press release

No comments:

Post a Comment